Monday, October 7, 2013

A Mysterious Place

A place in my hometown is horrible to me. There is a house without living anyone. I went in that house when I was ten years old. I persuaded them to go with me because I wanted to see what is inside the house. It was raining on that day and we went into the house at night. I was grabbing my friends’ clothes when I went into the house. There was no light inside the house so my friends turned on the flashlight and continued investigating the house. There were three floors inside the house and all the furniture was old. The house was European style that made me feel horrible. My friends said that this style of house was easily to see the ghost. I was scared because I had not seen the ghost before. When I went up stairs to the second floor, the stairs were shaking. My friends were scared too and we all walked up stairs lightly. The stairs sound like the horror movie’s sound effect.
While we were on the second floor, one of my friends told me someone died on this floor twenty years ago. I walked slowly because I did not want to see that person’s soul. The windows of the floor were closed suddenly, we all screamed at the same time. I could feel the strong wind tried to blow the house down, then I called my friends to run away from the house. When we ran to a safe place, we could see the house was collapsed. The house was a dangerous place that every adult did not allow kids to go. I was frightened when I saw the house falling down in front of me. I thought if we did not get out of the house early, maybe we would die in the house. I felt guilty that I brought my friends to this dangerous place. We were luck that did not hurt in this investigation.
I do not go to the ghost house in the playground because I don’t want to bring up the horrible event from my mind. I still feel guilty to my friends now because I convinced them to go there and had a horrible memory in their minds. The place where I describe is not so horrible to everyone but it is horrible to me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment