Saturday, December 14, 2013

As Time Goes Bye-Bye: Carpe diem

As time goes by, I want to get a Master degree and also be a charter accountant. I want to have a well paid job and have stable and happy life. The stable and happy life I want means that get married with a man who love me and have children and also will not worry about the financial problem in a family. if I am thirty-five, I will travel to Europe with my best friends and celebrate my birthday with them. Since my friends and I will be busy on working and taking care of children, we won't have time to meet each other. At that time, I will ask my best friends to leave their families for two weeks and then go to Europe for relaxing. I am not the person who get married and lose my best friends because I think best friends are more important than my family. In order to keep in touch with my best friends, I want to invite them to travel with me without bringing families. 
I have already said good-bye to China. I came to Toronto since I was fourteen. I left my friends and relatives in China. At that age, I was not mature and did not plan for my future. I did not regret to study in Toronto because I learnt lots of things that I did not learn in China such as how to socialize with others, how to take care of myself and how to be a mature person. In high school, any decision I made had effect on choosing universities. Everyone should be responsible for their decisions that was one thing I learnt in high school. It was the turning point from being a native person to be a mature person. I did not have good strategies to study comparing with the students who study in China but I learnt how to fit into the western society. I did not regret my decision because I chose the way of my life and I needed to be responsible for it.       

No comments:

Post a Comment