Saturday, December 14, 2013

My Own List of Lists

1. People who have influenced me: My mother has influenced me a lot because she teaches me to take care of my siblings. She said that a woman who is good at studying and working is not good enough, she also needs to know how to take care of others. She teaches me how to cook and clean the house so that I can take care of my siblings. My father has influenced me too because he does not care my marks but he cares that I should have good personalities such as nice, honest, obedient and respect. My siblings also have influenced me because they have good personalities and behaviours so I learn from them to be a good person.
2. Places that makes me happy: The first place makes me happy is China because all my good friends and relatives are there. My grandparents are in China too. When I go back to China, they will make lots of my favourite food for me. They take care of me a lot since they see me once a year. I realize that they are getting old so I need to spend more time with them. I am happy to see them because I love and miss them a lot when I live in Toronto. The second place makes me happy is Korea because I went there with my friends when I was 16. It was the first time my parents did not go with me because they realized that I was old enough to go with myself. My friends and I had lots of fun in Korea because we felt free to travel by ourselves. At that time, I realized that I start to be independent.
3. Places I would like to go: I would like to go Maldives and Venice because these two places will be sink into the sea in 50 years. I want to go before they are disappeared. If I don't go there, I will my life is not perfect enough.
4. Things in people which i like: I like to stay with people who are nice, optimistic and humour because I am funny and honest. I like to be happy everyday so I would like to stay with people who are humour and optimistic. Some people always worry about everything that make their lives suffer for a long term and I am not the person like that. I do not worry anything even though there are bad things happen in my life, I will be optimistic to face them.
5. Things in people which i dislike: I don't like people who are not honest since I am honest to everyone. People who are not honest that means they are crafty. They won't do anything without benefits and if they make friends with me, they will take as much as advantage from me. I don't like to lie to anyone because I know that they won't be happy and being betrayed if I lie to them.    
6. My personal favourites: My favourite movies are Forrest Gump and Singing in the rain. My favourite songs are I wanna be free and San Francisco. My favourite TV shows are Will it snow for Christmas, That winter, The wind blows and Secret Garden. My favourite presents I have received are teddy bears because my best friends gave me a teddy bear and the bear's feet had the date of my birthday and also showed the year I received.

No comments:

Post a Comment