Monday, December 9, 2013

My Family Story

When I was small, my father always told me his own story because he wanted me to be thankful and treasured to lived in a good family.
He told me that his family was poor when he was young. He and his siblings needed to help parents to do the housework. Since my father is the oldest child in the family, he needs to lead his siblings to do the housework after school. Even though My father's family was poor at that time, my grandmother and grandfather want them to have education in school. It was hard to afford the tuition fees for his sibling and him because his family was not wealthy enough to let every child go to school. My grandparent did not spend a lot on the food and clothes because they wanted to save money for their children to have education at school. My father always helped grandparent to do the housework because he is the oldest child in the family and he needs to take the responsibility to do. His siblings also helped parents doing the housework such as cooking the dinner, washing the dishes and washing the clothes. In my father generation, people who graduated from the high school was classified to have high education level. He was graduated from the high school but no company needed him because he did not have any work experience. therefore, he tried many types of jobs such as a worker in the construction plant, a dishwasher, a farm worker and a supermarket manager. He got lots of work experience from working in different kinds of industry. My father started to become a business man because he know the  operation in different kinds of industry. He is working so hard to earn money because he does not want me to live in poverty. He wants me to live in a condition which is does not worry about anything and just focusing on education. He wants me to have high education then I can get a good job in the future.
I always think my father's story is encouraging to work hard on studying because he works hard to  become a successful business man and I need to learn from him in order to success in my life. I appreciate the things that  my father gives me.          

No comments:

Post a Comment